Here you go!
Periods A and F: Dimensional_Analysis_Worksheet (first page for a 3, first two pages for honors)
Period E: edit lab reports and work on portfolio reflections
- CuffeeHS.PCHS.SC.08: Students use scientific writing to explain rationale, procedures, and results of an experiment.
- CuffeeHS.PCHS.SC.09: Students use scientific writing to draw conclusions based on the analysis of data gathered from an experiment.
- PS2(9-11)-6a: Students demonstrate an understanding of physical, chemical, and nuclear changes by writing balanced chemical equations to represent chemical reactions and illustrate the conservation of matter.
Applied Learning Standards:
A. Problem Solving: Formulating core questions and concerns about topics or areas of interest and organizing and conducting a process to (a) create an intellectual or physical product, (b) hold an event, or (c) conduct a process or otherwise move towards the solution of the identified issue or problem.
E. Reflection and Evaluation: Reviewing and thinking critically about past activities and plans for the future.
Here are the 3 websites that you need to complete the Introduction to the Mole – ONLINE EDITION packet (due on Tues 4/29).
Here is the electronic version of the packet: 4.28 Mole Website Activity
Enjoy your vacation! Email or text me if you have any questions, and make sure to get caught up on any missing work.
- Percy Julian SEE paragraph (electronic is fine)
- SEE chart with unit conversions homework on the reverse
- Percy Julian note taking packet
- President Obama Japan Mission (if you didn’t finish it in class)
PERIOD F ONLY: Watch Unit Conversions Video #2 and fill out the accompanying notes sheet (included in previous posts)